Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!


Some time ago.....actually 3 1/2 years ago, I was serving a family at a local Cracker Barrel in the month of December. Many laughs and singing occurred during this time of service and I grew to like this family very much. God was somewhat stagnet in my life at the time and seeing a family in tune with the Lord and enjoying life made me somewhat realize I was missing something precious I once had.

A few more weeks past and the family continued to visit Cracker Barrel and request my service for them, to which I gladly abiliged. During that time I grew to know one of their daughters better and something inside of me seemed to click....a "click" that I was at the time running from. As much as I prayed for God's intervention to stop the tempting of my mind to seek another relationship, He kept placing her and her family before me...even outside of Cracker Barrel.

Finally, one snowy night they waited for me to get off work in 4 inches of snow so I could "hang out" with this daughter. We took a ride in my red dodge ram and did donuts to begin the trip in a Menards parking lot....sometime afterward some 7 months later....we were married. Its been an awesome dizzy spell of love, commitment and true Godly soul. I love you my "Ber", my one and only greatest TIP I ever received in service to God thus far. Happy Anniversary baby. Love, Chad

No comments: